Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Teehehehe. GoOoOod Evening Everyone.
Work's fine, very fine I must say. I bought a vcd titled; The curse of the Golden Flower. I swear it's extremely dry. I fell asleep while watching it. From 5 to 8. I wanted to go for PM today but I overslept :(
Tomorrow is Valentines' Day and Friendship Day too! I'll be heading over to clark quay in the evening I guess :) It's gonna be fun. On Thursday, there'll be "Chinese New Year" Service at CHC. Interested parties please call 92981241. Tahaha. Ok, I know no one will go but please try to go. There's 0530 and 0800 service. And on Friday, going out with Jo. After that family for some early reunion dinner before we go out of island.
I've got to be honestI think you knowWe're covered in lies and that's OKThere's somewhere beyond this I knowBut I hope I can find the words to say Never again noNo never again Chorus'Cause you're a godAnd I am notAnd I just thoughtThat you would knowYou're a godAnd I am notAnd I just thoughtI'd let you go But I've been unableTo put you downI'm still learning things I ought to know by noIt's under the table soI need something more to show somehow Never again noNo never again Chorus I've got to be honestI think you knowWe're covered in lies and that's OKThere's somewhere beyond this I knowBut I hope I can find the words to sayNever again noNo never againDo you still remember? :)Teehehehehe. Alright, got to go.
Till then, toodles!
Happy Valentines' Day, all the sexyaes in the world!
mooo-ed